Whether long frame quilting or embroidering, you can design your quilting masterpiece.
Create your own quilt designs
- Automatically create quilt blocks with the step by step software wizards
- Automatically create quilt designs from a picture
- Outline or fill in an area with traditional echo quilting
- Choose from US or metric measurements
- Create amazing quilting fill areas automatically
- Embellish your designs with special line effects
- Import and Export automated quilter and embroidery designs
Personalize your labels
- Design a personalized embroidered quilt label with the QuiltDesign Label Creator*
- Split your quilt block or label to fit your embroidery machine hoops with the QuiltDesign Embroidery Splitter*
- Create lettering from most TrueType® and OpenType® fonts on your computer
See your quilt finished before you start
- View quilt designs on actual fabrics or quilt block diagrams
- Photograph your quilt and import into QuiltDesign Vision
*Embroidery machine required
For more inspiration visit the QuiltDesign Creator website.
Designs and images included
Contains over 350 Quilting Designs and MiniPics. Also included are 75 Motif Patterns for automated quilter designs and 75 smaller Motifs for embroidery designs.
To help visualise your quilt designs there are over 175 Fabric Backgrounds and 1200 Quilt Blocks. Design personalized labels and quilt blocks with 30 Embroidery Fonts, over 750 Frames and Flourishes and 50 system label styles.
Works with the most popular automated quilters including: HUSQVARNA VIKING® QUILTSEWCLEVER™, HUSQVARNA VIKING® QUILTSEWCLEVER™ II, HANDI QUILTER™, INTELLIQUILTER™ and STATLER STITCHER®.
QuiltDesign Creator is available from your local authorized dealer as a stand-alone package or from the Internet Purchase Center as an upgrade from INSPIRA® 4D™ QuiltDesign Creator or INSPIRA® 4D™ QBOT Software.
Quilting file formats:
- 4QB QuiltSewClever™/Quilt Artist™/QBOT (.4qb)
- QuiltSewClever™/Quilt Artist™/Shirley Stitcher (.qcc)
- CompuQuilter (.cmd, .cqp)
- Handi Quilter (.hqf)
- IntelliQuilter (.iqp)
- PC Quilter (.txt)
- Statler Stitcher (.qli)
- AutoCAD (.dxf)
- Windows Meta File (.wmf)
- Windows Enhanced Meta File (*.emf)
- HPGL (.hp, .plt)
Embroidery file formats:
- Bernina ART (.art version 1-3; load only)
- Brother / Babylock / Bernina PEC (.pec)
- Brother / Babylock / Bernina PES (.pes version 2-9)
- Compucon / Singer PSW (.xxx)
- Husqvarna Viking / Pfaff (.vp3 single and multipart, .vip)
- Husqvarna (.hus, .shv)
- Janome (.jef, .sew)
- Melco (.exp)
- Pfaff (.pcs)
- Tajima (.dst)
- Toyota (.10*)
NOTE: The preferred file format for saving embroideries is .vp3, as this will preserve thread color information and notes. Bernina .art files can only be loaded. Husqvarna .dhv and .shv files can only be loaded.
- Windows® 8 or Windows® 7
- PC with Intel® processor or equivalent (1 GHz or higher)
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 2GB hard disk space
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768, 16 million colors (1280 x 768 recommended)
- Mouse or drawing tablet
- USB port
- Internet activation required